Wednesday, August 1, 2012

August - Day 1. Outside

You are probably wondering why I chose a dead flower as my picture of outside.  It's because it is indicative of the kind of summer we've had this year.  If I wanted to have temperatures in the 100's on a regular basis and for long periods of time as well as no rain, I would have stayed in Arizona.  At least that's expected there.  I also was envisioning a bright sun but it chose to be hot and CLOUDY today.  Of course.  Oh well.  This is all about me learning how to use the manual settings any way and for that...it served it's purpose.

And go me!  I finally found a place that told me HOW to change the aperture on my camera...not just tell me what changing it means...which meant my first set of pictures came out completely black.  Since I entirely overexposed it lol.

No comments: