Sunday, August 26, 2012

August - Day 26. Dream

More like dream come true.

See, almost three years ago I was holed up in a hospital bed in Arizona, googling 26 week preemies and scared to death.  No where did I find a success story, where the baby grew up to be "normal" on the internet.  Everything was a horror story that didn't end once the baby left the hospital.

Since then I've met some amazing preemies who have shown just how much these little ones can overcome and just how "normal" they can and DO turn out.

And I was blessed in so many ways with my 29 weeker.  Never, in my wildest dreams, did I ever imagine I'd give birth to my first born 11 weeks early.  But having done so, never did I dare to dream she would be as NORMAL or as HEALTHY as she is.

So she is my dream.  My dream came true.  Three years later, my dream did completely come true.

No comments: