Thursday, July 12, 2012

7 months old


I love how sometimes you wake up happy and talking to yourself.  And when I walk into the room to get you, your face breaks out into a huge grin and you wave your arms wildly and kick your legs happily and are just so excited to see me.  These last 7 months have been full of challenges and struggles but they have also been filled with joy.  So glad to have you in my life!

You currently weigh about 19.5 lbs, according to the wii anyway.   You have 6, yes SIX teeth.  You love carrots.  You don't crawl but you love to be on your feet.  I have the feeling you will walk before you crawl.  You love to bounce, your sister and to "fly" with daddy.  You are definitely a momma's boy and look for me always.  Your cry when I leave the room breaks my heart.

Your laugh and your smile are infectious. 

You are most likely my last and I just want to eat you up.

I love you, Aidan Michael.


No comments: