Sunday, March 27, 2011

My big trip

I got to take a plane ride last week and it wasn't my birthday! No, it wasn't even CLOSE to my birthday. But mommy had to go on a work trip and she brought daddy and I with. Mommy and Daddy woke me up REALLY early on Monday morning. I didn't really understand what was going on but I went along quietly. They left me in my pj's until we got to the airport. And then, we got on a PLANE!



Now, I know this wasn't my first plane ride. I was really WAY too little to remember my first one. But this was my first one that I really sorta knew something was going on. And it was WAYYY fun! I really liked watching things out the window. The world looked really cool from way up high!

And, mommy and daddy helped to keep me entertained. Our seat mate looked worried when he first walked down the aisle to see little me in the row with him but I was a good girl.



I watched Nemo on Daddy's computer. It was my first time seeing it and I really liked the fishy on the screen. They were silly. But not like daddy's fishy at home.

And then we were there! And daddy took me swimming, and to the toy store and the pet store. And I even got to go to mommy's work and see a lot of her co-workers. Mommy and Daddy even took me to see mommy's friend Sadie. She was little like me and I really like meeting people my size. We went to Chuckie Cheese's and I got to play lots of video games with my daddy.



I also got to see a really cool play area before going back to the airport to go home. I climbed wayyyyy up high!



We've been home for a few days and I'm a bit cranky, but mommy thinks that molar is finally working it's way up. It's been playing at coming in for a while. She hopes I'm not getting sick from my plane ride. I've even earned my first ever time out because I've been so cranky and out of sorts. :( Hopefully tomorrow I'll feel better and rested from my exciting week, it really was a fun time! I know mommy really appreciated us coming with her.

1 comment:

Jamee Lynn said...

Looks like you guys had a good time :)