Thursday, September 2, 2010

Fall is in the air

Yes. I know it's only September. But today, a cold front came through the area and dropped the temperatures drastically. To where we've had to close the windows...and bundle up. And I am pulling out the fall weight baby clothes and excitedly thinking about when I can put her in them.

And then it dawned on me. With it being September, that means we are less than 8 weeks away from my baby

TURNING..........

ONE!

And I'm not ready. I'm rather liking my baby as she is. Little. And cute. And cuddly. Her inane chatter and random noises. Her pursed lips as she's sucking on something imaginary. Her animated conversations with the floor. Shaking her head no. Learning a new skill and looking towards Andrew or I to see if we noticed her accomplishment.

One means we are no longer a baby. Or so it seems.

No comments: