Monday, March 8, 2010

Day 1 down

And here is what greeted me when I would walk upstairs



The photo may be a bit blurry but the smile on her face is too gorgeous to not put up!

I found myself getting a bit jealous at times when I could hear the antics going on up stairs as Daddy and Elisa had their first day together without me to help out. I had worried that it would be a bit of a struggle for Andrew to get everything done, but he did a great job. He kept her entertained and fed right on schedule. However, there may be a question on his entertainment when I walked up to see this at one point.



LOL starting her early on learning computers, huh?

So overall it was a good day. I was able to get through a lot, although I did forget to take my lunch. Oops. Oh well, there is always tomorrow!!

And I'll leave you with one more gorgeous pic.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Look at that sweet girl! Glad it went well!