Sunday, November 29, 2009

Monthly update?

So I am entirely too tired to really post an update with all the recent happenings. There have been a lot, and just the long and short is we may be able to come home in 2-3 weeks. I'll post a big update in a few days when I just have more energy. In the meantime, enjoy these month old pics! We were one month old yesterday. Hard to believe...



Just too cute for words!



Playing with my fingers.

I promise to give a full update in the next few days.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Hi! I got your blog off babycenter on the preemie board - someone posted a post for everyone to post, and so I was following you. I just read back to your birth story and saw she was born at Banner Good Sam. We live in Gilert and my son was born at Chandler Regional. You couldn't be in a better hospital at Banner Good Sam! Hang in there, enjoy this cooler weather and its great that you will be out. She sounds like a little fighter!

BabyfaceCherry said...

She is beautiful!
I pray for you guys ever day and hope you can take her home with you soon!

Michelle said...

Oh, my goodness- she is so precious!!