Wednesday, November 18, 2009

3 week birthday



Happy three weeks, my love. It's getting harder and harder to leave her every night, especially since she's been a bit more awake and active now. Not really much to report. She's now over 3 lbs and steadily gains. She's still being fed from her tube and has the occasional spit up. She had a big one last Saturday that scared grandma and me half to death (went as far as turning blue and needed the vacuum to get it all out so she could breathe again!) Because she keeps spitting up they have her on 2 hour feeds. No update on when we will be able to go home. We have to learn to eat from a bottle first, even though we are keeping our own temp, and the brady's seem to be occasional.

So I thought I'd just do a blog of the differences between these last three weeks. You'll have to let me know if you see a difference in her size, because I sure do.

Birthday:



About 1 week:



2 weeks:



3 weeks:

No comments: