So. Is this just a boy thing? Or a 2nd child thing? Or what?
Just today this child has:
1. Pulled his sisters hair
2. Touched the fireplace handle TWICE resulting in a time out (no fire in it but would rather it just be a no-no for when there IS one in there)
3. Pulled his sisters drink over
4. Dumped his daddy's drink over
5. Got into the spice drawer, managed to open up the garlic spice, dump it all over the floor and in his eyes.
6. Got into the space underneath the TV. Which, for three years, Elisa has stayed out of with just the rubber band over the handles. Yeah. He's not afraid of that. And once in, he grabbed two batteries and went streaking across the room. Thankfully we got them back from him. Time to do some better baby proofing me thinks...
7. Grabbed the TV remote and tossed it into the bathtub. With water in it.