Friday, January 25, 2013

All in good fun

So for the last two months I've been trying to participate in a photo a day challenge each month.  I guess it's a bit less daunting than a 365 day challenge, but if I can keep this up on a monthly basis, I'll end up with 365.  Granted, I'm not always taking a NEW picture each day and am recycling some already taken ones but ones I haven't used.  I guess I'll count it.

Anyway, I just had to share this one.   The word of the day was stripes and this was one I had when I was practicing for Elisa's 3 year shoot and trying to find the best time of day from a lighting perspective.  Aidan had to be involved, of course.  And started playing with the clothes basket we had in her room.  I thought, brilliant, I'll try one of those many pinterest type photos you see with him.


 I'll admit, I laughed.  As you can see, it failed.  Miserably.  I slightly miscalculated his size.  Forgive me, I can't quite fathom a baby on the larger end of the scale, I still think he should be smaller than he is at his age lol!

No comments: