Friday, November 12, 2010

Veggie Tales Live

So, we received an awesome opportunity that we just couldn't pass up. We were given free tickets to Veggie Tales Live last Friday, and even though Elisa is still a bit too young to really gain enjoyment from it, we decided to go. So I did a rare thing. I asked for a day off just because. And I tried not to feel guilty. And I had a blast!

(forgive the graininess of these images. I forgot my camera and only had my cell phone. And, well, it takes horrible pictures)





E got into it for a little bit. She even sang and danced for a few songs. But then she decided to just sit back, relax and enjoy the show.



I really think she was just tired but didn't want to sleep.

And taking the time to go see it was so worth it. Andrew and I enjoyed ourselves as well, but being able to spend some extra time with this little person just made it all that much sweeter.

No comments: