Friday, November 26, 2010

Christmas decorations

Are up!



And someone is worn out.

We were so excited to see all the lights and various decorations that grandpa had to keep bringing us back and forth between the family room and living room. We so desperately wanted to touch but we decided to let her know that looking is ok but touching is not. But we did put some baby safe ones lower so she could touch.

And not only that, but we decided to take three steps in a row on our own three different times today. We walked from the chest to grandpa, from grandpa to daddy and then from the chest to grandpa again. All of it at a time that was not when we were coaching her. She just decided to do it and did.

Now she's sleeping in my arms wayyyy before her bedtime. I'm going to have to wake her here to get her ready and I'm not sure I want to. I love these cuddle sessions. I'm afraid that they will be a thing of the past in the very near future here.

No comments: