Saturday, April 4, 2009

New Car!

Yeah, so I have no life that I'm blogging about the new car Andrew and I just came home with today. If you've been reading, then you know that our 96 Explorer kicked the bucket a few weeks ago, and we've been surviving with one car, our trusty 99 Accord with 163,000 miles. Thankfully I'm working from home now so it hasn't been too much of an issue, except for those days I did need to run some errands. We wanted to take our time, so we looked around at a few places and stumbled upon a 2005 Nissan Altima. We drove it, all looked good and drove nice, but the salesman wouldn't come down to a price we were willing to pay, so we left. He called back the next day with an even lower price. We kept looking, but ended up back again yesterday and took it home today. It is the newest and lowest mileage car I have ever owned, so I'm very excited.
















Although my little Honda is still my favorite car. :) The best part is that we paid cash. The not so cool part is our savings taking a hit.

No comments: