Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Who am I?

So who am I? This is a question that I have long struggled with. So here is what I know.

1. I am a child of God.
2. I am a wife
3. I am a child of human parents
4. I am a sister
5. I am a musician

The central idea in my life, the central belief I have, is that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, that he died and rose for my sins, and through the Grace of God I am assured of ever lasting life.

Maybe I don't tell you enough. Maybe I'll offend you for saying it. The fact is I don't know how to say it. I believe and pray that through the relationship you have with me, you will see it. And hopefully you will ask. If you have ever wondered, now you know. What keeps me going in this life is the knowledge that God loved me enough to do for me. That He would rather die than to ever live without me. All that I am, all that I do, is defined by this knowledge.

What is my point in posting this now? I don't know. Does it really matter? I guess I just felt like saying it.

Love you all.

No comments: