Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Teaching update and other stuff

So! I finally have something to report. Are you surprised? Since we have like no life at all, I'm surprised I ever find anything to post on this! :-D However, it is exciting times in our household! Andrew is finishing his student teaching this week and has begun looking for that hard earned and sought after teaching position. And so far, he's put in one application. And so far he's received one interview request! We are so excited! He's been working on several other applications to other school districts, but it's just so exciting that the first one he put in he gets a call on! So on Monday, we need all of your prayers as he goes in for the preliminary interview. I'm sure they must have several different interviews before you are finally offered a contract, however, we are well on the way to that! Kudos to Andrew! Three cheers and all that lot! :)

So if you've been reading this from the beginning, you are well aware that we sadly suffered a miscarriage last July. And the sad thing is had I carried to term, we would have had a less than a month old baby at this point in our lives. I must say this, that I never thought it would be this hard. I mean honestly, I'm a strong person and things that should affect me, well I get over it quickly. But for some reason, I'm just not able to deal with this. So I also ask for your prayers that I come to terms with this.

Other than this, all I can say is bring on Friday and the weekend. If I'm ready for anything, it's that!

Love to you all!

No comments: