Monday, April 28, 2008

Mondays

Ever have one of those days that make you just wish you could crawl back into bed and not ever get up? Ever wish you could just snap your fingers and everything would just be better?

I'm going through one of those moments, well it's been longer than just a moment. I do know that your attitude can make all the difference in the world when you are in an unhappy situation. The problem is, I don't know how to change my attitude. It's like I am completely incapable of reversing my thought process regarding this situation. And all I want to do is scream and just give up. But unfortunately for me, I'm a fighter, and I can't just give up. Even when every fiber of my being says to just throw in the towel. I hate feeling this way. I hate feeling so helpless. I hate feeling so confused.

No comments: