Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Beating those giants

"Don't you be afraid

Of giants in your way
With God you know that anything's possible
So step into the fight
He's right there by your side
The stones inside your hand might be too small
But watch the giants fall" ~Francesca Batistelli

Most days, I feel like the stones inside my hand are too small.  That they will never take down the giants in my life.

But when I heard this chorus (Francesca Batistelli again, for the win!) I immediately thought of my first born.

Her stones were incredibly small, but boy did they take down some giants.



I can't even take credit for her taking down those giants.  SHE did that.  All on her own.



I wish I could remember exactly the words our favorite nurse used to describe her.  Small, but mighty.

She's overcome so many challenges in her short life already and I know she'll overcome so many more.

You can't keep this child down.




"We could really live like this
Can't you imagine it
So bold, so brave
With childlike faith
Miracles could happen
Mountains would start moving
So whatever you may face" ~Francesca Batistelli




No comments: