Saturday, September 8, 2012

9 months old


Hiya! Let's start with the business.

My doctor says I'm the size of an average 1 year old.  And my momma needs to stop worrying about me.  I weigh 22 lbs and 9 oz and am 30 inches tall.

Yeah.  Me.  Momma broke out the 12 month clothes today.  She is starting to think she's going to need to go back to the drawing board on all these winter clothes we have.  Doesn't look like I'll be wearing them for long.

I love to stand!  It's my FAVORITE thing to do.  Although I am not pulling myself up, I just giggle and laugh once mommy or daddy helps me to stand along the furniture, or with their hands or whatever it is.

I just want to be a part of the action!  I love my big sister, even if she does beat me up sometimes.

Well, ok.  A lot.  But it won't be long and I can take her.

I'm still a bit fussy, but I just like attention.  And, well, since my sister owns the room, I gotta make my mark some how.  You gotta do what you gotta do!





I am sleeping ALL NIGHT LONG but I still wake up a bit earlier than mommy and daddy would like really.  They are hoping I grow out of that pretty quickly now.  Then maybe I won't wake my sister up too early and she won't be so crabby in the morning.

And I love to bite mommy.  She's not sure why.  But how can you not love me?  I am just too cute.



Happy 9 months to my baby, who isn't so much of a baby any more.  We all love you so very much.

No comments: