Saturday, November 26, 2011

35 weeks...a bit late

Your baby doesn't have much room to maneuver now that he's over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 1/4 pounds (pick up a honeydew). Because it's so snug in your womb, he isn't likely to be doing somersaults anymore, but the number of times he kicks should remain about the same. His kidneys are fully developed now, and his liver can process some waste products. Most of his basic physical development is now complete – he'll spend the next few weeks putting on weight.

Yeah I'm a bit late on posting this update. But, well, I've been busy. Hopefully I didn't worry you.

Still going. Baby is already larger than indicated above. C section should be scheduled for the 22nd of December, I've just yet to receive official confirmation. Should get that next week.

Any way, here's a 35 week belly. Hard to imagine 4 more weeks...

2 comments:

Sarah said...

You look fantastic! Yay for 35 weeks (plus a little)! I am so happy you are to this point as I know you are also. You have made it a week further then I did with three out of my 4 and you are getting so close to that 37 week point and then hopefully a couple of weeks beyond. Your baby will be in your arms before you know it!

Beth said...

Congrats, congrats, congrats! Can't wait to see and read all about that Christmas baby!