Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Bored!

I'm bored and I have nothing to report. Just watching NCIS and half listening to Dave Ramsey. He's probably the only celebrity I'd want to meet. At least he's got his head screwed on straight. Trying to find out more about this guy I heard on his show today. Wrote a book for teachers and budgeting, etc. But of course it's on during the day when I can't really listen to him since I'm working during the time.

Spent the evening working on the church budget. Yes, somehow, someway I am doing things with MATH. Who would have ever thought that I would be working with numbers?!

These crazy kids keep riding this little motorcycle up and down the street in the dark with no lights. How can they do that? I'd be scared! :)

Ok I'll let you go now. This has to be the most boring blog ever!! :-D

1 comment:

Rob Allen said...

I always knew you had a penchant for math! Good for you!