Monday, October 8, 2012

Maybe I should just focus on his personality



Since getting a "beauty" picture of him is near impossible.

I mean, I guess it's a good thing that he is just full of personality.

Since that means he keeps us laughing, even when he is grumpy.

Today, he is 10 months old and wow has time passed.  It's crazy that he's wearing a lot of 18 months clothes. I mean, how am I supposed to know how to plan for his clothing needs if the boy does not follow the age scale?  He prefers to stand now, and has figured out what he can pull up on and does it ALL the time.  I will say, though, that if he gets frustrated he is not like his sister.  In that he gives up and screams and whines until you help him do whatever he was trying to do.  He doesn't seem to have the tenacity to push through until he gets what he wants.

Anyway, he loves to pull up to the kitchen chairs and then push them around the kitchen and is even taking a step between the chest and the couch.  It's not pretty...but he gets to where he wants to go.


He's still not a bottle baby.  He never will be.  Getting that "minimum" 24 oz into him rarely happens.  He prefers his solids, so weaning him will be a breeze.  Hopefully.  He's gaining weight fine, though and is a solid 23 lbs.  Yeah, at just 10 months old.

He loves his sister and really just wants to be anywhere she is.  He will be fussing and whining but lights up the instant she walks into the room.  He follows her everywhere, and gets really angry when he can't.  He misses her immensely when she's napping or spending the day at grandma's.

My goofy boy.  Love him to pieces.  He's definitely a momma's boy...but I guess God figured I needed to have one kid that preferred me over daddy.  ;)




No comments: