Tuesday, July 30, 2013

A month of fun

I have to admit that I have stunk at blogging recently.  I'm pretty sure it's due to a couple of reasons.  1.  I have a new creative outlet, photography and 2. It's been just THAT crazy.

I won't promise to get better.  I doubt I could hold up that end of the bargain.  But I know I need to get back into the "swing" of getting my life on "paper."  Since I don't keep baby books, or journals, or anything like that.  I will need this to remember, 50 years from now, what life was like when we were small.

We just got back from our 2nd annual trek to see the balloons at my aunt's in Michigan.  It was awesome, we had a great time.  Even more fun than last year it seems.  We were older, more able to take in the sights and sounds and stay up later and truly enjoy all the activity.  It was a jam packed weekend full of balloons, boats, family and even trains!  I won't go into too much detail, and instead will let the photos tell the story. 

























No comments: