Thursday, June 14, 2012

Three years ago

I was just approaching that 10 week mark in my pregnancy and had just found out that my chances of losing this one too were slim.  I was just starting to realize that this time, this time my dream had just gotten THAT much closer to becoming a reality.

Little did I know, then, that in 16 short weeks that dream would become perilously close to ending.  And 19 weeks later I would meet the most amazing little girl I've ever had the pleasure of meeting.



From day 1 she showed us what she was made of.

Stubbornness.

Tenacity.

Perseverance.

And full of personality.

 It continues today.




I love you baby girl.  Even though you show your "stinkerish" ways so often these days.  Even as you become more and more that typical terrible two year old, your personality keeps me laughing.  Your silly conversations keep a smile on my face.

I will never ever regret you.

You are my miracle.  You were then and you still are.

No comments: