Thursday, February 28, 2008

Flu: 1, Lisa: 0

Ok. Talk about cabin fever. How about room fever. I have not left my bedroom for more than a total of 30 minutes since TUESDAY. And I'm including the master bathroom in that. I have eaten nothing but dry cereal and soup and I am just dying for something interesting to eat. I don't know what, but something more than chicken noodle soup. Is that a sign of getting better? If I could get my darn fever to break, then I'd know that things were going much better, but I can't. 101 and 102 for the last two days, and thought I was good today when it was only 99 all morning, but then spiked at 100 this afternoon. That and my darn throat which feels like a tiny thousand knives have been raking up and down the back of it and swallowing, talking, anything is absolute torture!

Ok I'll stop with my moaning. It's really been an uneventful month for us. Andrew has been working away at student teaching and is finding it rather enjoyable. I get to go to both Huntsville and Orlando in the next three weeks, providing I can kick this darned flu to the curb. At this rate it feels like it will never get over! Wow I'm whining again.

So that's all around the King household. I think I'll go nap again.

No comments: