Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Constant bruises?

Ok so I'm not sure this whole taking one baby aspirin a day to "thin" my blood is entirely the thing I need to be doing. I've noticed since I began this regimen that I now am bruising very very easily. For example, I now have a bruise around my arm where my watch usually sits. What is up with that? I don't think that is normal. Not only that, but I have 4 or 5 small bruises (about the size of a finger tip) on my arms and legs, but I don't remember running into anything or being hit with anything or grabbed roughly? And the one place I did get smacked good, I have no bruise, just a goose egg type bump that is to this day, still very sore.

On another note, looks like I may have a deck when I get home! I am currently traveling in Las Vegas for work and Andrew and my dad are working feverishly to build our deck for our backyard and the phone call from my mother today indicated that they have the majority of it done! So I'm looking forward to getting home and seeing my new outdoor space. Now if only I could have some grass....and a fence! :)

No comments: